What type of RB would you like to see as our starter?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yep...we got our weapons for the future for sure.

With Duece at RB and Schoonmooper at Tight End...who can stop us?
Not to many can stop the Cowboys, it's when the pressure is on...well, I'll just leave it there. lol

The dynamics of this team and culture really needs to change.

I don't think the players know the opportunity they have for being a Cowboy. They want to be rock STARS right away.
Just give me some more money and it will all be cool...

The Cowboys will try and give the old College try again...if the money works out...I'll just leave it right there.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

What type of RB would you like to see as our starter?​

giphy.gif

71cr.gif

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
That's probably a rating based on talent.

I have no doubt that a rb could be the 40th best player in the draft....but unfortunately for him, an offensive tackle that's the 100th best player is more valuable to team than a RB that's the 40th best....hence he'll get drafted much lower due to positional importance.
Not sure I understand the logic. If we have a need at RB and the 40th player based on talent is an RB do you not think we'd take him over the 100th-best player at another position. I don't think teams feel the same as you do about positional importance, otherwise Bijan and Gibbs don't go in the first last year. Players went about where they were projected to go. In fact, Gibbs went higher than many thought that he would. It mainly seems to be fans who undervalue RBs.

Kwyn

Reaction score
CLEARLY an OL would be the best RB we get that. With that said, would you like to see a bigger more physical running back, or a back that's smaller in size with more of a potential for homeruns?? What type of RB would work best in our offense?
I prefer a Walter Payton type RB.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Why does Dallas feel they need to be married to a running back for multiple years

Get the best one available and move on when they stop producing

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why does Dallas feel they need to be married to a running back for multiple years

Get the best one available and move on when they stop producing
by that time you've made them the highest paid running back in history. Needs to be just a 2-3 year rental

Cowboys93

Reaction score
I need somebody with explosiveness. I think for the running game to really be effective. We need somebody who can rip off 10 and 20 yard chunks.

I also wouldn’t mind them getting two backs. One who is better in short yardage.
This team is desperately in need of more game breaking speed. For a finesse team they sure are slow

jwitten82

Reaction score
Was there something Lynch was exceptional at on the field.

I know he was a bruiser but also had the personality on and off the field.

But he never once seemed as lethal as Marion Barber to me. Similar players...but Barber always seemed better to me.

Did Lynch run way faster? Catch passes better? Block better(Barber was a good blocker if im not mistaken)

Just never understood Lynch over Barber. Maybe im a homer or uneducated on Lynch.
Yea, you're just uneducated on Lynch. No disrespect to Barber, but Barber was just a poor man's Lynch, Lynch was better at everything when compared to Barber