Dak Prescott Sets NFL Passing-Rushing TD Record Cam Newton and Mike Vick Never Could

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Again nobody is paying a premium for leadership, don't believe me? Look at the Winston in Tampa, look at Carr in Oakland, look at Rodgers in Green Bay. Look at Quincy Carter with Dallas!

Winston is another guy that is a horrible leader. Can put up plenty of passing yards and TD numbers, but he doesn't get the job done.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
IcgGqU.png

iW5Fu37
Where do you guys find these things? Hilarious.

mardwin

Reaction score
Winston is another guy that is a horrible leader. Can put up plenty of passing yards and TD numbers, but he doesn't get the job done.

I bet if both Winston and Dak get in the open Market Winston would be getting more interest given his upside. The kid is not very mature and mistakes prone but he has many of the qualities you want in a QB.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It is not a narrative, the facts go along with the content of his statement. If Dak had better numbers, they would be quoted. The OP stated a factual piece of information and all of the sudden, an agenda begins.

There is almost always an agenda when you start a thread and anytime you start talking statistics there is always an agenda. People pick the stats to backup whatever they believe. Obtaining 20 touchdowns is nothing to celebrate. For example this year we had 20 QB's with 21+ TD's and most of those who did not hit that number missed multiple games. If you add his rushing and passing TD's he still doesn't make the top 10....he's still an average qb. He's less than average without those rushing TD's tho so celebrate away we have a less than average passer in a passing league.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I bet if both Winston and Dak get in the open Market Winston would be getting more interest given his upside. The kid is not very mature and mistakes prone but he has many of the qualities you want in a QB.

See I think just the opposite. I think Dak would get way more interest. Dak has EVERYTHING you would want to be the leader of your football team. Winston on the other hand is a punk, cant manage a game, and instills no confidence from his teammates.

The HC of the Bucs just got fired and the owner already said that the new guy coming in has to agree to keep Winston as the QB. Its like he already knows that there are coaches that wouldn't want him.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
The most impressive thing is his receivers are pure trash but he makes everyone around him better as a franchise QB should.

Agree, go check out his year-to-year win/loss record. It’s bonkers. Way better than Montana, Elway, Marino... very comparable to Brady through year 6.

morat1959

Reaction score
And how many Super Bowls do Vick and Newton have? Neither did or ever will win one.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
There is almost always an agenda when you start a thread and anytime you start talking statistics there is always an agenda. People pick the stats to backup whatever they believe. Obtaining 20 touchdowns is nothing to celebrate. For example this year we had 20 QB's with 21+ TD's and most of those who did not hit that number missed multiple games. If you add his rushing and passing TD's he still doesn't make the top 10....he's still an average qb. He's less than average without those rushing TD's tho so celebrate away we have a less than average passer in a passing league.
except the rushing TDs count and he created them

sorry you are the one with an agenda and it stinks

aikemirv

Reaction score
So what is the record for most rush TD's in the first 3 years with over 60 passing TD's- Cam at 28?

So Dak is at 18

I just made up a new record!

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
So what is the record for most rush TD's in the first 3 years with over 60 passing TD's- Cam at 28?

So Dak is at 18

I just made up a new record!
that is how records work ...... thank you for keeping up