Dak top of the league last year in recognition of and accuracy to open receivers

RD21

Reaction score
Which QBs in the NFL are great then?

Such stupid logic.
Stupid...?! Really..? I consider Staubach, & Aikman great.

Romo could've been, but came up short too many times when it mattered most, just like Danny White. They were both really good QB's. However, greatness eluded them.

Great QB's don't need made up stats, or people to make cases for them. The HOF mostly understands this. There will always be exceptions, but generally speaking, most fans know greatness when they see it. It's rarely found in made up stats.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score

Romo could've been, but came up short too many times when it mattered most, just like Danny White. They were both really good QB's. However, greatness eluded them.

Great QB's don't need made up stats, or people to make cases for them. The HOF mostly understands this. There will always be exceptions, but generally speaking, most fans know greatness when they see it. It's rarely found in made up stats.
Right now, not in the history of hte NFL.

It's a stupid point unless you just don't think any QBs are great except Mahomes and Rodgers.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke is gone, so no excuse there. Not sure I like what they did for 2nd and 3rd backs, but I wont complain yet.

As far as the Oline, its my biggest worry. Not feeling it relying on Tyron again. And Steele is already coming off injury. I see the Oline is the #1 stumblling block to a deep run. And I am an Oline guy all the way. Without blocking, you arent going to score on the best defenses.

Defense should be top notch if not the best in the NFL.

Niners are team we will need to beat again. Can we do it THIS time? Oline healthy will determine that.
SO this right here is dumb logic. You hate zeke...but then complain about the o-line.

How can you have concerns about the o-line...but blame only zeke for his lack of production.

It just makes no sense. But then...that's what hate does.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Revisionist? No, not really as games can be won and lost in many ways...wasn't the team GM for the Madden wins, the owner as well?
So then what games did dak NOT step up and carry the team during "the big moments"?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
What is interesting is how you day in and day out come up with these asinine responses, which require you to both completely misunderstand what you are replying to AND tack on a bunch of stuff that was neither said nor implied.

You are literally arguing with yourself.
lets talk about asinine...seriously lets do. you contradict and use different logic in your own posts. within the same post no less. come on dude. get a grip.

believe me I get your agenda. I really do. I don't blame you. you have an agenda, so bend and spin everything to meet the agenda.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
lets talk about asinine...seriously lets do. you contradict and use different logic in your own posts. within the same post no less. come on dude. get a grip.

believe me I get your agenda. I really do. I don't blame you. you have an agenda, so bend and spin everything to meet the agenda.
You don't even understand what you are reading. You spin it into various strawmen and attack those strawmen as if they were real.

You are arguably the worst poster on this forum, because of that.

I bet your dog doesn't even like you.

Go ahead and get your last ridiculous comment in. I'm done with you.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Made up stats? What?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You don't even understand what you are reading. You spin it into various strawmen and attack those strawmen as if they were real.

You are arguably the worst poster on this forum, because of that.

I bet your dog doesn't even like you.

Go ahead and get your last ridiculous comment in. I'm done with you.
I nominate you for the worst poster on this site. You offer nothing just disagreements.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
SO this right here is dumb logic. You hate zeke...but then complain about the o-line.

How can you have concerns about the o-line...but blame only zeke for his lack of production.

It just makes no sense. But then...that's what hate does.
Because Pollard produced behind that same offensive line.