Don’t think we can say Dak is best QB in division anymore?

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
mahomes is winning mvp, hurts had an outstanding year but think it was more a product of the team around him and don't see him sustaining. dak has played poorly enough for me to give hurts the nod though until we see the decline and similar poor play
if that was the case the Eagles should have won without Hurts in the lineup. As we all know when he came out they didn't win a game.

Proof

Reaction score
if that was the case the Eagles should have won without Hurts in the lineup. As we all know when he came out they didn't win a game.
it was two games lol and against is minshew had them in position to win, think critically

Diehardblues

Reaction score
They werent 16-1 last year and he was the QB. 0-2 is 2 games. Proves nothing. Leadership and swagger? Dont see much of that.

Of course the media will praise him as the next coming. Because thats what they do. But those that understand football will know the difference.

Just like he threw for 120 yards and no TD's last game and blew out the Niners.
It’s amazing how we can all watch the same but come away with different perspectives.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yep

And a result they had to bring him back before they wanted to with his injury so they didn’t lose the division and home field.

RonWashington

Reaction score
When Wash uses a 5th on a Sam Howell Dallas can spend a 4 or 5 next April churn the roster and cut Grier & DINucci adrift . Get someone in here who can actually unseat Rush with more upside with Daks contract winding down .

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
When Wash uses a 5th on a Sam Howell Dallas can spend a 4 or 5 next April churn the roster and cut Grier & DINucci adrift . Get someone on here who can actually unseat Rush with more upside with Daks contract winding down .
Rush is a free agent

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Passer rating:
Hurts 101.5
Jones 92.5
Dak 91.1

QBR:
Hurts 66.3
Jones 60.8
Dak 57.9

For at least this season, Dak was the 3rd best QB in the division.

Before the "but Dak has bad teammates" arguments pop up:
Phil without Hurts 0-2
NYG without Jones 0-1
Dallas without Dak 4-1
Dak has dramatically better talent than Daniel Jones and it’s not even close.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Jerry will resign him . Cooper on a one year with the draft pick getting heavy exposure pre season . SF went three deep in QB kept winning . Philly almost got sunk after 2 weeks of back up play .
Doubtful he will cost to much

RonWashington

Reaction score
Doubtful he will cost to much

If your right and Cooper is flying the Coop ( he’s not a full time starter I’m sorry ) then Will McClay needs to look rounds 3 4 or 5 ( yikes that’s late ) for Dak back up . Grier and DiNucci ain’t it .

raven55

Reaction score
the minute you say dak is a franchise qb, and then in the second sentence you say he is good if you put talent around him he stops being a franchise qb he's not much better then rush so get over that and to pay him like he is well dumb and dumber aren't real GM's anyway because a real gm would have had options on the table like gm in philly just shows you what is at the top in this organization and this isn't the first fubar dumb has done when there was plenty of time they give into zeke's big contract a running back that's now slowing down to a point he at best is a short yard back

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Hurts is likely to win MVP tonight and much more on Sunday.

I’d argue Hurts has definitely moved up the totem pole with MVP type season and first Super Bowl appearance .

What say you Cowboy fans …

Dak Prescott has a 27-7 record against the NFC East in his career.​

dak prescott career win loss record vs nfc east

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Hurts Leads in my opinion because he's a bigger threat running the ball. And he was banged up and still was running, that matters to me. I think as far as passing, they're close to the same in big games, but I would give the not to Prescott because we know he can perform at a high level. I think Hurts has a more balanced team. Clearly a much better cast of playmakers.

Can you imagine the meltdown here though, say if Dak averaged 137 yards and 1 TD in two post season games? Yikes! :lmao:
Just one perspective though.
That is what he did in 2016, and won 13 games. I remember people here complaining that he couldnt get 200 yds a game.