1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

News: Gregory Failed Yet another Drug Test

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by mortboy, Nov 11, 2016.

1. dallasdave

dallasdave Well-Known Member

31,052 Messages
    81,935 Likes Received
    Sounds like Doc Holiday ----I'm your Huckleberry !!!!!!!!!!!

LocimusPrime and Trouty like this.
  2. Tristan

Tristan Benched

1,221 Messages
    583 Likes Received
    Truth is Afroman made a fortune because he got high. People that use cannabis are just as diverse as people who enjoy alchohol just cause someone uses herb or likes beer does not make them just like you or me. For every Randy Gregory theres a Steve Jobs or Arnold Swartsnagger (sp? Lol) I grow for medical collectives and i seen every walk of life from the hoody rats to the principals to cute little old ladies and kung ** masters. The west coast makes the rest of the country seem like theyre living in the past and in old fashion ignorance

CapnCook likes this.
  3. dallasdave

31,052 Messages
    81,935 Likes Received
    :clap:

4. dallasdave

31,052 Messages
    81,935 Likes Received
    :oops:

chris1995, LocimusPrime and Trouty like this.
  5. dallasdave

31,052 Messages
    81,935 Likes Received
    :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

6. dallasdave

31,052 Messages
    81,935 Likes Received
    Zoro

7. dallasdave

31,052 Messages
    81,935 Likes Received
    :bow::welcome::bow:

8. dallasdave

31,052 Messages
    81,935 Likes Received
    :laugh::lmao::lmao2:

9. Leadbelly

Leadbelly Well-Known Member

2,174 Messages
    1,592 Likes Received
    Bummed about RG.
    Some wealthy pro-marijuana folks should start a competing football league in states where it's legal. 70% of the players would leave. :laugh:

Randy could be a first rounder for the Maine Mosquitos.

10. Tristan

Tristan Benched

1,221 Messages
    583 Likes Received
    Hitler had laws too. Fortunately here in the west we dont have to worry about brainwashed power trip cowards like you. Its bad enough for a company to discriminate to cost a good human his livelyhood but to be arrested and jailed for herb is insane. Its my personal experience that youre job makes you a world class scumbagg to half the adult population. Id be willing to bet you consider Randy a criminal and bad person but an abortion doctor is a "good" person. So the law is always right huh? Its perfectly legal for me to have my body cut up and have a sex change and turn myself into a woman if i wanted to, but its illigeal (many states) for me to put some herb in my body even though youre boss head of dea acknowledged that government studies concluded that marijuana was "one of the safest therapuetic substances known to man" End of story hypocryte! And im island raised, unless youre from Hawaii, dont say "Brah" u poser!

11. unionjack8

unionjack8 Well-Known Member

14,515 Messages
    15,458 Likes Received
    doesn't matter if the law of the land or NFL is right or wrong. that's subjective.
    what matters is that its not Gregorys place to break it if he wants an NFL career.

12. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

16,899 Messages
    17,566 Likes Received
    Kind of funny, Afroman is from Palmdale which about 30 miles east of me. On our way to Lake Havasu City, AZ we would always make it point to play his song "Palmdale".

CanadianCowboysFan likes this.
  13. LocimusPrime

LocimusPrime Well-Known Member

34,138 Messages
    93,098 Likes Received
    Woah. You gave him the rare triple hammer award

dallasdave likes this.
  14. LocimusPrime

34,138 Messages
    93,098 Likes Received
    Woah. What's going on here lol. We can get him the yard

dallasdave and Trouty like this.
  15. LocimusPrime

34,138 Messages
    93,098 Likes Received
    :thumbup::dance::dance::dance:

Trouty likes this.
  16. JJHLH1

JJHLH1 Well-Known Member

3,469 Messages
    8,001 Likes Received

How many times has he tested positive? There doesn't have to be physical dependence to have an addiction. Some people are addicted to sex or gambling, for example. He obviously has a habit he can't break even though it is costing him dearly, as well as the team. That's an addiction.

Trouty likes this.
  17. LocimusPrime

34,138 Messages
    93,098 Likes Received
    Bro hold the pocket means that the dude pulls out his pants pocket so the submissive dude grabs the pocket and holds it so everybody knows who belongs to who. Lol lol
    :thumbdown:

dallasdave, Trouty and Nightman like this.
  18. JJHLH1

JJHLH1 Well-Known Member

3,469 Messages
    8,001 Likes Received

According to this article published in the NY Times earlier this year by the first director of the National Institute of Drug Abuse, marijuana has proven to be a gateway drug.

http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebat...rug/marijuana-has-proven-to-be-a-gateway-drug

19. LocimusPrime

34,138 Messages
    93,098 Likes Received
    :dance:

dallasdave and Trouty like this.
  20. gmoney112

gmoney112 Well-Known Member

11,535 Messages
    15,650 Likes Received
    Editorial has such an obvious bias it's basically worthless.

The NIDA also stated alcohol is a gateway drug as well, and probably the first consumed in 99% of cases. Should alcohol be illegal? Nicotine is a drug, what about cigarettes?

If you want to determine precursors, how about adderall in children, it is after all, speed. Or how about caffeine?

At this point, trying to classify marijuana as a "gateway" anything is futile, you have to cherry pick your parameters to come to any sort of conclusion to prove that point. I've never known a single person that didn't smoke, consume alcohol, or take adhd medicine before trying it.

The only harmful thing about buying weed is the fact you have to skirt the law. That's the only negative part of it, used to you could probably get other things from the weed guy. Nowadays, in urban areas, it's mostly hipster potheads. Still that "grey market" atmosphere could be avoided entirely.