Hey! (Over from the "official forum" and here to seek a new home)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol. I just got a copy of the new English thriller..." How not to fall asleep while watching soccer" No doubt you have already enjoyed it.:thumbup:
I am waiting for the film, which I am certain will star Anthony Hopkins and whichever actress can stare the best. I should try and write British romantic films. Half is just them staring at each other. It's like all the director has to do is say "stare now", the writer had block here so portray that the best you can. And get good at it because I'll ask you to do this another 7 times....at least.

haleyrules

Reaction score
:grin:
I am waiting for the film, which I am certain will star Anthony Hopkins and whichever actress can stare the best. I should try and write British romantic films. Half is just them staring at each other. It's like all the director has to do is say "stare now", the writer had block here so portray that the best you can. And get good at it because I'll ask you to do this another 7 times....at least.
lol. Yes the English are so boring. Londonboy being the perfect example. As a child he was so boring his mother, god bless her, had to tie a bone around his throat to get the dog to play with him.:grin:

Last edited:

nobody

Reaction score
Stop that

Soccer2.gif