CouchCoach
Staff member
- Messages
- 41,122
- Reaction score
- 74,972
The only way I go to Cincinnati is if I get a trip to Rome right afterwards.Nah. He's in Cincinnati this week. He'll be back here next week. Doesn't go back to Rome til mid September
The only way I go to Cincinnati is if I get a trip to Rome right afterwards.Nah. He's in Cincinnati this week. He'll be back here next week. Doesn't go back to Rome til mid September
Lol!! He's spending the week in a monastery. No Bengals in there!!The only way I go to Cincinnati is if I get a trip to Rome right afterwards.
The only way I go to Cincinnati is if I get a trip to Rome right afterwards.



Hey you, morning, CoachLol!! He's spending the week in a monastery. No Bengals in there!!


GM. Was headed to the island but my daughter woke up a bit sick. Gonna take her bu the clinic and then head out for some R and R. Salud, bro!Hey you, morning, Coach![]()
Ah dang, man. Sorry to hear that. A speedy recovery for your daughter, Coach.GM. Was headed to the island but my daughter woke up a bit sick. Gonna take her bu the clinic and then head out for some R and R. Salud, bro!
Man, didn't take them long to delete your thread about Dak on the FoxNews front page. I got my response in quick. Damn, they're anal about anything controversial around here and consider controversy = political.Lol!! He's spending the week in a monastery. No Bengals in there!!
Man, didn't take them long to delete your thread about Dak on the FoxNews front page. I got my response in quick. Damn, they're anal about anything controversial around here and consider controversy = political.
However, that could have gone sideways with Sam posting First Amendment.
Coach, I agree with your sentiment about that because this team is going to need 100% attention to football and they can be easily distracted. Their owner has already been called on the carpet by the league office,,,again.


Dang, wish I could’ve seen the thread, CCMan, didn't take them long to delete your thread about Dak on the FoxNews front page. I got my response in quick. Damn, they're anal about anything controversial around here and consider controversy = political.
However, that could have gone sideways with Sam posting First Amendment.
Coach, I agree with your sentiment about that because this team is going to need 100% attention to football and they can be easily distracted. Their owner has already been called on the carpet by the league office,,,again.
It was short lived and all that Ranching was saying was that he hoped that it went away fast. The thread went away faster than Dak's picture will.Dang, wish I could’ve seen the thread, CC![]()
Lol!! It went away real fast!!It was short lived and all that Ranching was saying was that he hoped that it went away fast. The thread went away faster than Dak's picture will.
For a second there, I thought you gave yourself a promotion, from coach to GM.GM. Was headed to the island but my daughter woke up a bit sick. Gonna take her bu the clinic and then head out for some R and R. Salud, bro!

That means Johnnie Walker Blue, instead of Black!!!For a second there, I thought you gave yourself a promotion, from coach to GM.
![]()
Bottoms up!That means Johnnie Walker Blue, instead of Black!!!
Whoa!!!! You'll wake up Waldo!!!Bottoms up!
Just don't make any sudden movements.Whoa!!!! You'll wake up Waldo!!!
Not sure it was my post about Booger's latest run in with the league or Sam's First Amendment response but they were faster than an internet rumor.Lol!! It went away real fast!!
Now,that's about the funniest quip yet!,,, from yer' bottomless arsenal ,big-GWhoa!!!! You'll wake up Waldo!!!



,,,my religion forbids me iffin' their any of the " PUTTY's" blood kin

shortyTrout, Runny and Willard......what about Moi?
GM. Was headed to the island but my daughter woke up a bit sick. Gonna take her bu the clinic and then head out for some R and R. Salud, bro!
