JFK Assassination...Your Honest Thoughts

notherbob

Reaction score
arglebargle;3889805 said:
It could just as easily have been the anti-Castro Cubans, angry at the Bay of Bigs debacle. Project 40 had been doing this sort of thing for years. Anti-Castroites had the mafia connections too.

Some of the Oswald backstory is really puzzling: How does this guy desert from the Marines in the middle of the Cold War, live in Russia for years, marry a general's daughter, and then come back to the US, and is never arrested, picked up and debriefed,....nothing.

On the other hand, if the there's a secret briefing that every president gets about how Castro aced JFK, then it makes the Cuban Embargo make some sort of sense.

Actually. Oswald got a hardship discharge (he claimed he needed to taker care of his mother). I think they were glad to get rid of him as he was court-marshalled twice.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I chose this image for several reasons.

1. iPod's are thin
2. A .22 caliber as this obviously is, is the tiniest caliber.
3. Look at the damage

This is an exit wound. The small .22 caliber circle is the entry wound. This is how fast bullets change aspect when they hit a solid object like a skull.

The shot came from behind small, exited above the right eye with force like that. The autopsy photos are too graphic to be posted but if you look at them it will leave no doubt in your mind the direction the shot came from.

Entry wounds look like the one on his back. Circular, seared by bullet heat sometimes, very little tear if at all.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
How any reasonable person can think the shot came anywhere but from behind is beyond me. Oswald acted along. There was a bigger conspiracy in play IMO, but he was the only shooter.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Hey Dan, I just want to say props for maintaining a cool head and not making things personal. Some of the people arguing against you seem very angry, for some reason.

It's just a discussion.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rogah;3889257 said:
OK there's like 27 pages in this thread (with lots and lots of videos). I apologize if this has already been posted but I didn't see it anywhere and I think it is pretty cool.

This is a "steady cam" presentation of the Zapruder film. Pretty cool to see what the editors did to steady the picture.

[youtube]ozx4_4DZp38[/youtube]

Amazing work.

Shows instances in the Zapruder that I've never seen before...including the killshot.

By the way, those of you thinking Jackie was trying to leave the vehicle need to watch this video closely. I actually can see the brain matter she was going back for.

Rogah

Reaction score
Aikmaniac;3890555 said:
By the way, those of you thinking Jackie was trying to leave the vehicle need to watch this video closely. I actually can see the brain matter she was going back for.
Except she was still facing Jack when she started climbing out of the seat. There's no way she could have seen whatever the object is you say she was going for (whether it was brain matter or a piece of the skull or whatever). She's already well on her way out of the seat before she turns to face the back of the limo.

hutch1254

Reaction score
I don't think she's reaching for brain matter or skull. I think in the initial shock she was looking for a place to go but she didn't know what to do or where to go and caught a glimpse of Hill behind the car.

I don't think she grabs anything, her right hand is curl up under chest when she reaches and her left hand stays flat, palm side down pretty much the whole way. I don't see her curling her left hand closed like she grabbed something.

hammer1

Reaction score
hutch1254;3890869 said:
I don't think she's reaching for brain matter or skull. I think in the initial shock she was looking for a place to go but she didn't know what to do or where to go and caught a glimpse of Hill behind the car.

I don't think she grabs anything, her right hand is curl up under chest when she reaches and her left hand stays flat, palm side down pretty much the whole way. I don't see her curling her left hand closed like she grabbed something.

Jackie decided to bail after she heard John Connally say "Oh my God, they’re gonna kill us all!"

Wonder who "they're" were? :confused:

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;3890069 said:
Hey Dan, I just want to say props for maintaining a cool head and not making things personal. Some of the people arguing against you seem very angry, for some reason.

It's just a discussion.

Thank you. I appreciate that. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;3890069 said:

It's just a discussion.

CowboyDan;3891020 said:
Thank you. I appreciate that. :)
He can get rather cranky about it in PMs though. Huh Dan?

:wink2:

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Hostile;3891042 said:
He can get rather cranky about it in PMs though. Huh Dan?

:wink2:

Nope, just don't try to put words into my mouth repeatedly. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboyDan;3889198 said:
However, now I understand why some of you keep repeating that Jackie would've been hit. I agree completely, at that angle, she would've been hit.

CowboyDan;3891067 said:
Nope, just don't try to put words into my mouth repeatedly. :)
If you look above, you will understand why I don't believe I did.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Hostile;3891083 said:
If you look above, you will understand why I don't believe I did.

Well then you should read more carefully, and read the entire paragraph of my post. I said the angle that you are using for the grassy knoll gunman is not correct.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboyDan;3891093 said:
Well then you should read more carefully, and read the entire paragraph of my post. I said the angle that you are using for the grassy knoll gunman is not correct.
For where the limo was for the kill shot the angle still makes a shot from there impossible.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Jackie looking right at the piece on the trunk as she starts to go get it.

JFK.jpg

joseephuss

Reaction score
hammer1;3891002 said:
Jackie decided to bail after she heard John Connally say "Oh my God, they’re gonna kill us all!"

Wonder who "they're" were? :confused:

When you are getting shot you tend to think or speak in generalities. Connally had no way of knowing who or how many people were shooting at the car at the time. I would be more confused if he spoke specifically about who was doing the shooting.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
joseephuss;3891280 said:
When you are getting shot you tend to think or speak in generalities. Connally had no way of knowing who or how many people were shooting at the car at the time. I would be more confused if he spoke specifically about who was doing the shooting.
Exactly.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Hostile;3891239 said:
For where the limo was for the kill shot the angle still makes a shot from there impossible.

When you say "there", where are you talking about exactly? Anywhere on the knoll, or just that one spot where the badge man supposedly appears in an enhanced photo?