Philadelphia Media Rips Eagles, Calls for Coach Nick Sirianni Firing After Meltdown

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL ... Typical mania - both fans and media presence. Suffer in their misery.

i'm also hearing in Philly, they are really hating the Shaq Leonard signing.

He cannot move. He's stiff and always a tick late.
his back issues has clearly made him a mere shell of former self.

Seems like we really lucked out big time with not signing him.
Yep, sounds like several of the Cowboys past retread vets. Let's hope Collins is better.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Has Jerry Jones' taint switched from Daniel Snyder to Jeffrey Lurie? Please say it's so.
Nice maneuver Sirianni.
giphy.gif

quickccc

Reaction score
Read the same thing about Shaq too. When I watched him (even before he signed with the Eagles) this season he looked physically impeded; something about his gate or just uprightness didn’t look right at all.

The fact the Colts were willing to cut a popular vet mid-season should have told everyone what they needed to know. No different than when we cut Jaylon.

https://thelandryhat.com/posts/eagl...-proves-cowboys-avoided-disaster-01hk7zyqwhx5

Eagles fans already fed up with Shaq Leonard proves Cowboys avoided disaster

irishline

Reaction score
Could you imagine what Cowboy nation would do if McCarthy lost 5 of the last 6 games after starting off 10-1 (and the only win was against the giants on a last minute INT). We would be calling for McCarthy to be Flayed at the midfield star.
While true, to be fair most teams fans (if not all) would do the same given the situation you are referring to (minus the midfield star haha).

lkelly

Reaction score

Baldinger's visuals remind me of cheeseball special effects in a student film horror movie, or perhaps me when trying to hurl in the general vicinity of the toilet after about a case of beer. I guess he could do a few 360 degree rotations to amp things up even more.

VACowboy

Reaction score
Philly paid Hurts and lost a bunch of good players they could no longer afford. Their problem is that unlike the Cowboys, they're crappy at player evaluation and have a hard time drafting good players to replace the ones they lose. Roseman gets credit for acquiring picks but if they aren't selecting in the top-20 or so, they really don't know what they're doing

Last edited:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Yeah I kind of expect that from players but coaches tend to be reserved and act professional, not nick
Well look how their security guy acted? Tried to straight up pick a fight with Greenlaw lol

Eagle fan, generally speaking with very few exceptions, is a different breed

DallasInDC

Reaction score
While true, to be fair most teams fans (if not all) would do the same given the situation you are referring to (minus the midfield star haha).
True, true. But you have to admit proportionally and with the media jumping it would never match the scale of the Cowboys implosion of that magnitude.

That got me thinking, what was the biggest implosion in Cowboys history? I can't recall anything that would have been more than losing the 3-4 games in the second half of the season (or maybe I forced something worse out of mind).

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tepper.

For all the complaints about Jerry, he meddles less that some owners, let alone those who actually have a GM like Lurie and Tepper.
lol. I typed a few paragraphs, thought it about for a minute after I finished, and decided it doesn't matter.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Yep, he did the same against the Fins as well. Very immature, unprofessional, and childish.
Yes , he is and I think a mature coach wouldn’t have lost the control of locker room, which is what happened in fill(th)y , music to my ears. Hurts losing confidence and they have tied him up for 5 years , Very Good

MikeT22

Reaction score
Tepper.

For all the complaints about Jerry, he meddles less that some owners, let alone those who actually have a GM like Lurie and Tepper.
:laugh:Jerry's the only one who named himself the GM.