Romo speaks to the media **merged**

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
No he actually gets rid of the ball without a sack or an INT. Brady's even better under pressure than not under pressure.
facepalm.

You can't get rid of the ball quick if the offensive line sucks, no receivers are open, and the routes are long running plays like they have been for the Cowboys. Brady can't move. He runs a completely different offense as I explained. How is it that you're so obtuse?

khiladi

Reaction score
Ok you insist on making yourself to continue to look silly.

Last season he had the 2nd worst O-Line in the entire NFL

http://www.patspulpit.com/2016/6/7/...brady-is-best-in-the-nfl-while-under-pressure

So 2015, when battling a messed up OL is career?

So is it because he gets the ball out quickly by design or his OL? Are you saying the offense that Bellichek and these guys run is meant to get the ball out quickly?

Make up your mind..

Where is your evidence for career and that to when Dante Scarnecchia was coaching? Why is he back this year after being retired for 2014 and 2015?

You remember when I said Garrett was running our offense until basically 2014?

risco

Reaction score
The dak anointing has come way too early. I don't trust him yet. This team is where it is because of our offense line and Zeke

Be easy- Everyone knows Dak has played a very big role to the teams success.

waldoputty

Reaction score
You weren't rooting for them to succeed while they were on the field ?

Of course I was rooting for their success - I am a fan of the team.
Out of e-friendship with Trouty, I am not going to make thread about me, and let you guys have your fun.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I get why Dak has no chance with certain people on this forum they really have delusioned themselved to believe Tony Romo is the GOAT better than Brady better than Joe Montana, better than Staubach better than Aikman it's unbelieveable. Some of you need some perspective I know fan means fanatic but don't go full tard.
I think for some it might be because Tony is the only good QB they know. Only reason I can think of.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No one said it wasn't a quality win for Dak. It's you who denigrated Tony for throwing four interceptions against a Steelers team that was almost a completely different team compared to the one they played today. The same applies to the Cowboys. That's why I said it's invalid comparison.

The Romo FANS are trying to cheapen the wins we've had by knocking the teams we've beaten and our schedule. Some are tearing down Dak's game by calling him a bus driver and a game manager which is ridiculous! One Romo FAN tried comparing Dak's rookie season to Kyle Orton's rookie season despite the fact that Dak already has passed Orton up in yards and TD's after just 9 games. LOL It's ridiculous what's being posted on this board from those who want Romo back in the lineup.

Thetriplets22

Reaction score
He's not better than Dak is now, Romo hasn't played a regular season game in a full year. It's been 2 years and several broken bones since the playoff game in Green Bay. You need to get the 2014 season out of your head, that Romo isn't coming back. He made a bad decision to throw a 50/50 jump ball to Dez with just over 4 minutes to play on a manageable 4th and 2. He should have gone to Witten or Beasley and moved the chains and milked the clock.

Romo gives you the best chance come playoff time, even Andy Dalton was great last year in the regular season. Playoffs are a different animal

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
My favorite part of the PC was when he gave Ed Werder a left handed compliment for calling him every hour....:)

dallasdave

Reaction score
I love you for being the classiest QB in the NFL. For putting this team first, despite your own ambitions. For not distracting Dak, or the rest of the team, with your own interests. I love you for all that you have endured while Jerry failed you for your whole career, and not holding a grudge. Never complaining, never blaming anyone else, a stark contrast in this day and age of entitled finger pointing.

What a true champion in heart you are. I love you that you will always be a part of the Dallas Cowboys franchise, championship or not, and I love you that you were a part of our team, our starting QB, for a decade.

Every franchise couldn't be so lucky as to have a true pro like you. I love you that you were my QB and I can't wait to see where your life takes you next. Whether it's back on the field or elsewhere.

Tony Romo. America's QB.
:clap::clap::clap:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Can you imagine the level of conviction that man Romo will be playing with if he had to come in to replace Dak at any time down the stretch? I'm just saying. Romo would have fire in his eyes..lol. I see Dak talking us to the promise land but can you think of a better QB scenario this year?

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
:banghead:
Because this should've been done in a team meeting. Not in front of national media. It's his final "Hey look at me moment". Tell me this, have you EVER in the history of sports seen anything like this take place? An earlier poster stated it best, he's in his celebrity QB form...
:laugh:

Satchel89

Reaction score
I understand that Dak has earned and deserves the right to start. That drive in Pittsburgh with 42 seconds left was incredible. I've never seen a rookie like him and he's so easy to cheer for too. But I wish Romo was the one playing. Just one season with Zeke. I understand that they have something special going. I'll always be a fan of 9 regardless

DFWJC

Reaction score
LOL

Bronco and SF fans already on Twitter vying for Romo in 2017.

DFWJC

Reaction score
CxVmcoPUUAIodsr.jpg