The Video Game Thread

SlammedZero

Reaction score

Hopefully these improve in some areas. I have the PS5 3D Pulse ones. They're not bad. I do wish the ear cups were a little bigger. They don't quite fit over my ear, and after awhile, can tend to get a bit uncomfortable. The buttons on them aren't quite as easy to use. I find myself fumbling around trying to figure out what I'm pressing without taking the headset off. Plus, the frame doesn't adjust for different head sizes. I love the way they look though and they do sound good. Judging by the pictures of the new Sony models, the ear cups do look bigger.

I promise I'm not trying to make this a Sony vs Microsoft debate, but I LOVE my Xbox headset. So comfortable, easy to use, sound amazing. They really hit it out of the park with those.

https://encrypted-tbn3.***NOT-ALLOWED***/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkA0eioJrebijSPWnYVJ9BBW-ZvuHTlst_CW4xFSXZuJEvcN0BFnPhxoXDiV7dnQb3lifSW5NX1Eoza9H5l7HzHDTAckVODaQ1ftQASWhb&usqp=CAY

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hopefully these improve in some areas. I have the PS5 3D Pulse ones. They're not bad. I do wish the ear cups were a little bigger. They don't quite fit over my ear, and after awhile, can tend to get a bit uncomfortable. The buttons on them aren't quite as easy to use. I find myself fumbling around trying to figure out what I'm pressing without taking the headset off. Plus, the frame doesn't adjust for different head sizes. I love the way they look though and they do sound good. Judging by the pictures of the new Sony models, the ear cups do look bigger.

I promise I'm not trying to make this a Sony vs Microsoft debate, but I LOVE my Xbox headset. So comfortable, easy to use, sound amazing. They really hit it out of the park with those.

https://encrypted-tbn3.***NOT-ALLOWED***/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkA0eioJrebijSPWnYVJ9BBW-ZvuHTlst_CW4xFSXZuJEvcN0BFnPhxoXDiV7dnQb3lifSW5NX1Eoza9H5l7HzHDTAckVODaQ1ftQASWhb&usqp=CAY
I do not have a favorite gaming headset at the moment.

I use my Sony XM3's which are great noise cancelling headphones, but they are not designed specifically for gaming.

I appreciate when anyone shares gaming devices and components that they really like no matter the brand :D

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
aZ05KXV_460swp.webp

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Very impressive, too bad it will never be available to play. Would be interesting.
That's whay I was thinking. I would totally buy that. Even just to cruise around Springfield. lol
i am thinking about getting a gaming console, and i have not played or kept up with the latest ones. Do you prefer Playstation or Xbox?
I don't know how to answer this. lol There are so many different directions you could take this question. I prefer Xbox vs JohnnyTheFox prefers Sony. It's just all preference, but as somebody that owns both, they're honestly both fantastic. They each have their strengths and weaknesses. I would honestly run to Best Buy and see if they have one on display. See if you can hold a controller. You may prefer one over the other. That could be a good place to start.

Or, just print out pictures of the consoles, hang them up outside, and throw a dart at one. :laugh:

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
i am thinking about getting a gaming console, and i have not played or kept up with the latest ones. Do you prefer Playstation or Xbox?
I'm a big Playstation fan and I feel like they have the best exclusives. However, Microsoft has purchased several big time game developers lately so that could make theirs better in the near future.