The Video Game Thread

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Got Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart yesterday from Gamefly for my PS5. Wow. What a beautiful game. The graphics are so crisp and clean. It really shows off the next gen console capabilities.

As for the game itself, at first I wasn't sure. It seemed.....interesting....might be the word I'm looking for. The first 10-15 minutes I kept questioning if this game was for me. Well, an hour and a half later I'm finding myself still playing and really having fun. It's a wild game. lol I am enjoying it though and will play it some more.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Got Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart yesterday from Gamefly for my PS5. Wow. What a beautiful game. The graphics are so crisp and clean. It really shows off the next gen console capabilities.

As for the game itself, at first I wasn't sure. It seemed.....interesting....might be the word I'm looking for. The first 10-15 minutes I kept questioning if this game was for me. Well, an hour and a half later I'm finding myself still playing and really having fun. It's a wild game. lol I am enjoying it though and will play it some more.

Such a trippy, colorful and awesome exclusive. I highly recommend Returnal as well. It's brutally difficult but a must play for the PS5. It's available on the new PS+ premium I believe.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Wonder what the system specs for Starfield will be?

Found this online but take it with a HUGE grain of salt. We probably wont know for sure until we get closer to release.
Starfield Minimum System Requirements
  • CPU : AMD FX-8350/ Core i5 6600K
  • RAM : 8GB RAM
  • GPU / Video Card : GeForce GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon RX 570
  • Storage : TBC
  • Operating System : Windows 8.1 & Windows 10 (64-bit or later)
Starfield Recommended System Requirements
  • CPU : Intel Core i7-5820K / AMD Ryzen 5 2600
  • RAM : 16 GB RAM
  • GPU / Video Card : GeForce RTX 3070 / Radeon RX 6800
  • Operating System : Windows 10 or later (64-bit)

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Found this online but take it with a HUGE grain of salt. We probably wont know for sure until we get closer to release.
Ive seen the file is supposed to be 75 gb

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Ha, if you are gonna recommend a 3070 might as well make it a 3090.

mattjames2010

Reaction score

If you can, try out the first 3 as well - the PS3 versions are a little tougher to snag these days unless you play it on the PS3 itself. I was disappointed with the 2016 Ratchet & Clank. They rebounded with Rift Apart.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Ive seen the file is supposed to be 75 gb
Sounds about right, a 500 GB SSD used to be sufficient but with the size of games not anymore.
Ha, if you are gonna recommend a 3070 might as well make it a 3090.
Haha, i'd love to know the % of PC Gamers that actually have a 3090, they are still sitting at around 1600$.

rags

Reaction score
Sounds about right, a 500 GB SSD used to be sufficient but with the size of games not anymore.

Haha, i'd love to know the % of PC Gamers that actually have a 3090, they are still sitting at around 1600$.

Makes me wonder how many people will actually buy the game when it becomes available.