What are your expectations of Dak's ceiling with us?

What are your expectations of Dak's ceiling with us?

• He'll never take us to the playoffs..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hadenough

Reaction score
To me Dak is just there because there is no other option right now! I think he says all the right things and is a hard worker but in the end its his arm that is the problem. Your not going to see Dallas win games when Zeke is shut down. Daks ability is too dependent on the run game. This Cowboys team right now is probably the most talented team since the SB era and Im hoping Dallas drafts a tier 1 QB in the next 2 years otherwise the talent will be wasted!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
The other day we didn't go for a Hail Mary in an obvious situation...and I wonder if some of that is because of Dak's arm.
It’s the coaching. We have had several opportunities in the Garrett tenure to throw hail mary’s at the end of the half and have failed to do so, opting instead to play it safe.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
And yes, in the NFL, they can. There is video of Kellen Moore throwing 60 yards, and that is hitting a guy in stride, not just a heave to the end zone. Not everyone can do 64 yards from the LOS (unless at the LOS) but from their hand, yes. Especially, if you go with where it would land and not get to a player.
So Kellen threw it on Sunday and the guy caught it on Monday?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Hes a good bus driver right now but hes still young and growing as a QB and has a chance to improve on his faults and grow from bus driver to the "guy". Only time will tell. He has the clutch, leadership, and moxie factor already.
:hammer::flagwave::popcorn:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are seeing his ceiling right now. He has no upside. You have upside when you have talent to develop. He has no talent.

He will not be any better 5 years from now than he is today.
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

He won't last 2 more years as Talent cannot be coached......

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
47% of respondents think he will get us to a Super Bowl.

I'm in shock.

Let's get this W today. Baby steps.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Top 5 so far:

1. He's a bus driver plain & simple (& will never get us anywhere near a Super Bowl).. (29%)
  2. He's a bus driver plain & simple (but I acknowledge he might drive us to a Super Bowl)..(26%)
  3. He'll get to the playoffs but never go deep..(19%)
  4. Multiple Super Bowl wins..(11%)
  5. 1 super bowl win..(10%)

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Top 5 so far:

1. He's a bus driver plain & simple (& will never get us anywhere near a Super Bowl).. (29%)
  2. He's a bus driver plain & simple (but I acknowledge he might drive us to a Super Bowl)..(26%)
  3. He'll get to the playoffs but never go deep..(19%)
  4. Multiple Super Bowl wins..(11%)
  5. 1 super bowl win..(10%)

All Aboard the Bus is about to depart.......

JDSmith

Reaction score
If Zeke retires after the game today, what would this same poll look like tomorrow? It's about Dak, so really losing Zeke shouldn't change things - we're all projecting into the future anyway and RBs have a short self life. Somehow though, I think this poll would see a major shift.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Man... Dak is about to go off today. The bus is about to get a serious injection of turbo in that big engine.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
how good is arm strength when you have to wind up to throw it? How much time does it take for him to wind up to throw it? Maybe that is why he's afraid to throw it because it takes so long for him to see the player then so long to wind up to throw it.

He already got us to the playoffs so 80% of your list is already null and void.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Well, here's a video that completely knocks out the proclamation that Dak cannot throw deep. Anyone have the nerve to admit they might have been wrong about that?
I doubt you get that but gl..lol