Perception is not always reality & in this case ur perception of me is just really that,what u perceive me to be. Nothing could be further from"reality." The reality is I definitely will admit to when I'm wrong, I may even say I'm wrong when I'm right if I "perceive" the situation to be non- beneficial to me& it will eliminate me from stress etc,etc. I.e Wife, girlfriend,Mother, sister, family members or friends.
I don't want to insinuate that I dislike Martin or I don't think Martin is a good player because that's not how I truly feel. I just don't think & nor does publications that rate players that i've read think that Martin is the best OG in the NFL& especially not last year. Ur homerism is the only reason why u think he is
Lastly I didn't speak about Linebackers, although I don't think our linebacking group is the best either. Sure they have potential but potential has never won a game let alone a championship. I don't know what games u watched last year but I watched all of them& attended 4 of them. I never seen Woods look phenomenal & Awuzie was hurt& dinged up.for the better part of the season. This idea that he's somehow elite towards the end of the season is blue& silver colored glassed viewed & that's ok but as I said all the secondaries in our division are either better or " perceived to be better so here we go again with our " perception" of who's being delusional & whom is not. Everything & everybody sounds so great to u& we're so elite@ every stop but yet we don't sniff the playoffs & we had no major injuries. You tell me who's the delusional one:;'-))