The cage Todd and Dak built for Jerry!

Aven8

Reaction score
I just got paid today........got me a pocket full of change.......

Swagger

Reaction score
How quickly have Dalton fans changed when they were insisting that the whole team would rally behind Dalton and win. I recall posts bragging about how this is Dalton's team now and that Dak fans needed to accept that Dak was no longer going to be the Cowboys QB after this season. :rolleyes:

Some swore up and down that Dalton at least short term was the answer and the future of the Cowboys. And called Dalton a "real QB." Yet now that Dalton hasn't lived up to the hype, those that hyped him are looking for excuses to blame any other player besides Dalton. Even to the point of trying to blame Dak because of how awful the team has been without him as the QB. When some insisted that the offense and team would actually be better with Dalton over Dak.

And now the same ones who praised Dalton for less than half of a game against the Giants want him to go blame free in how badly the Cowboys have played in the last 2 games.
To be fair any comments made about Dalton weren't based on him playing behind this o line. Dalton hasn't played well, but some posters are making comparisons as though Prescott has played behind this exact o line over the past 4-5 years. When that's simply untrue.

There does feel an air of sabotage amongst the receivers as well. Gallup dropped a dolly for a TD last week and Lamb dropped one that hit him in the numbers that he could have taken to the house and a catch that a first round pick should be making for another TD. If Lamb was on it then that's effectively 14 points he left out there. Of course every QB has drops but those guys suddenly not being able to catch a cold is weird. Again I'm not claiming Dalton played well but I can understand his rant on the sidelines. His o line weren't protecting him and his supposed stud receivers weren't catching easy balls for touchdowns. And the stud running back coughed it up twice last week. Would you be happy playing with that?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
To be fair any comments made about Dalton weren't based on him playing behind this o line. Dalton hasn't played well, but some posters are making comparisons as though Prescott has played behind this exact o line over the past 4-5 years. When that's simply untrue.

There does feel an air of sabotage amongst the receivers as well. Gallup dropped a dolly for a TD last week and Lamb dropped one that hit him in the numbers that he could have taken to the house and a catch that a first round pick should be making for another TD. If Lamb was on it then that's effectively 14 points he left out there. Of course every QB has drops but those guys suddenly not being able to catch a cold is weird. Again I'm not claiming Dalton played well but I can understand his rant on the sidelines. His o line weren't protecting him and his supposed stud receivers weren't catching easy balls for touchdowns. And the stud running back coughed it up twice last week. Would you be happy playing with that?

Weren't the Cowboys WR corps leading the NFL in drops last season with Dak though?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The only Joy I can find at this point is that a 4th round average QB has Jerry by the Ba@@@!
In 2016 he listened to the locker room and choose Prescott over Romo.
That same locker room today since the Giant win has done their best to contribute to our last 2 losses.
They simply are not playing for Dalton!
Politics and Money have taken over this franchise and poor Jerry is in the cage Todd and Dak built for him exclusively!
Will Jerry have the strength in the Spring to say no and let Dak walk is doubtful at best due to the fact he is the most inept GM in the NFL!
End result will be another 5 years of non-glory.
This is only the beginning of our doom and gloom!

Who in the hell is Todd?

joker-7594.jpg

SackMaster

Reaction score

Didn't the Cowboy lead the NFL in drops LAST year?

If not lead, they were close and the reason that the Dak haters gave? "Dak isn't accurate!"

So if the WRs are trying so hard to make Dalton look bad, why did they suck with drops last year as well?
:huh:

garyo1954

Reaction score
The only Joy I can find at this point is that a 4th round average QB has Jerry by the Ba@@@!
That same locker room today since the Giant win has done their best to contribute to our last 2 losses.
Politics and Money have taken over this franchise and poor Jerry is in the cage Todd and Dak built for him exclusively!
Will Jerry have the strength in the Spring to say no and let Dak walk is doubtful at best due to the fact he is the most inept GM in the NFL!

Todd France hasn't done anyone any favors.
But to your greater point, if this team won't play for anyone but Dak, we're screwed every time he can't go. And that doesn't sound promising long term.
If that turns out to be the case, and it looks like it might, then we have to consider where we want to go as a team disregarding his wants and desires.
Or we could just admit this season dedicated to Dak hasn't be all that grand due to the lack of dedication the players have shown the Grand Poobah.

Swagger

Reaction score
Didn't the Cowboy lead the NFL in drops LAST year?

If not lead, they were close and the reason that the Dak haters gave? "Dak isn't accurate!"

So if the WRs are trying so hard to make Dalton look bad, why did they suck with drops last year as well?
:huh:
I already answered this question above.

ultron

Reaction score
You keep believing that :laugh:
It’s not an opinion, it’s fact. Look at the last 2 games without him, the offense that lead the league in passing yards and points with Dak- has scored a total of 13 points in 2 games vs. the Cardinals and Commanders. I don’t even think Dak has lost one game to the Commanders in his entire career and today they blow us out by 22...

What more do you people need to see from Dak to understand the guy is very good.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
Who is Todd?

ultron

Reaction score
Who is Todd?
Todd freakin France. The most annoying guy in the world... Dak’s agent.

The guy is building a massive fortune by signing other players simply because Dak is his client and he’s “playing hard ball” to get Dak a massive deal.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
Todd freakin France. The most annoying guy in the world... Dak’s agent.

The guy is building a massive fortune by signing other players simply because Dak is his client and he’s “playing hard ball” to get Dak a massive deal.
Got it thanks.

Ekspozed

Reaction score

Yes the the wrs purposely made themselves look bad to make dak look good

jnday

Reaction score
It is not just Dalton that they are not playing for, MM and his coaching staff have not gained any respect from these players, none, nada , zero, zip. MM and his style of coaching was probably the worst hire that Jerry could have made to coach these entitled, overpayed, heartless players.