The cage Todd and Dak built for Jerry!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
According to the Dak-Trolls here we were on glory road with Dak at the helm.:muttley:
Yes no further need to try and debate with the Dak-Zoids as this ain't about football at all.....oh well we await the Spring when we draft our new Franchise QB!

It's so stupid.

They are bragging about all those yards and TD's..

Meanwhile they want to tell you that we would've won with better defense but don't want to acknowledge that all those stats they brag about will come down if we're not playing from far behind.

We saw Dak put up over half of his TD's against the Giants, Washington, and Dolphins a year ago.

This year he lights up the Seahawks, Browns, and Falcons... Those defenses are absolute trash and we were forced to throw a lot.

Dak still has 3 more passes than Russell Wilson. He had a ton of volume.

It's like Jameis Winston bragging about his stats last year or Joe Burrow bragging about his league leading stats now.

Dak's been here almost 5 years. We have 1 whole playoff win to show for it. He's a good solid QB but my gosh paying him is a 1 way ticket to mediocreville but the same people who defend Dak at all costs want to tell me that football is a team sport and the guys around him aren't good enough.. I AGREE! Now tell me how we pay Dak and build the superteam he requires?!

This is the Jason Garrett process at QB.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The only Joy I can find at this point is that a 4th round average QB has Jerry by the Ba@@@!
In 2016 he listened to the locker room and choose Prescott over Romo.
That same locker room today since the Giant win has done their best to contribute to our last 2 losses.
They simply are not playing for Dalton!
Politics and Money have taken over this franchise and poor Jerry is in the cage Todd and Dak built for him exclusively!
Will Jerry have the strength in the Spring to say no and let Dak walk is doubtful at best due to the fact he is the most inept GM in the NFL!
End result will be another 5 years of non-glory.
This is only the beginning of our doom and gloom!
you sound so desparate, you are whiffing so bad trying to spin....the FACT is DALTON SUCKS and you have a tough time coming to grips with that.eventhough 1837323 people told you he sucks. now you are blaming it on the team not playing for him...as if they have something against Dalton.

you are nothing but a child.....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
To be fair any comments made about Dalton weren't based on him playing behind this o line. Dalton hasn't played well, but some posters are making comparisons as though Prescott has played behind this exact o line over the past 4-5 years. When that's simply untrue.

There does feel an air of sabotage amongst the receivers as well. Gallup dropped a dolly for a TD last week and Lamb dropped one that hit him in the numbers that he could have taken to the house and a catch that a first round pick should be making for another TD. If Lamb was on it then that's effectively 14 points he left out there. Of course every QB has drops but those guys suddenly not being able to catch a cold is weird. Again I'm not claiming Dalton played well but I can understand his rant on the sidelines. His o line weren't protecting him and his supposed stud receivers weren't catching easy balls for touchdowns. And the stud running back coughed it up twice last week. Would you be happy playing with that?
OMG>..seriously..

Dak played behind this same OL all year and produced points....there is no sabotage...Dak is just better.....but that's so hard to understand for some Dalton stans

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It’s not an opinion, it’s fact. Look at the last 2 games without him, the offense that lead the league in passing yards and points with Dak- has scored a total of 13 points in 2 games vs. the Cardinals and Commanders. I don’t even think Dak has lost one game to the Commanders in his entire career and today they blow us out by 22...

What more do you people need to see from Dak to understand the guy is very good.
its funny...when we lost with Dak it was Dak's fault...but now that we truly suck on offense with Dalton, its the WRs, its the OL, its the coaches, its Jerry, its the janitor, its the color of the seats, its the field....it just can not be Dalton!!! isn't that funny.......and stupid...

Dalton Sucks. end of story

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It's so stupid.

Meanwhile they want to tell you that we would've won with better defense but don't want to acknowledge that all those stats they brag about will come down if we're not playing from far behind.

We saw Dak put up over half of his TD's against the Giants, Washington, and Dolphins a year ago.

This year he lights up the Seahawks, Browns, and Falcons... Those defenses are absolute trash and we were forced to throw a lot.

It's like Jameis Winston bragging about his stats last year or Joe Burrow bragging about his league leading stats now.

Dak's been here almost 5 years. We have 1 whole playoff win to show for it. He's a good solid QB but my gosh paying him is a 1 way ticket to mediocreville but the same people who defend Dak at all costs want to tell me that football is a team sport and the guys around him aren't good enough.. I AGREE! Now tell me how we pay Dak and build the superteam he requires?!

sorry. Dalton plain sucks. you have to come to terms with that....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
They played for Dak resulting in the last 4 years of mediocrity at its finest.
From 2016 and onwards just got deeper into the toilet.
Hence our dilemma as this loyalty offers very little payback to the Star and its fans.
Our only hope is drafting a QB with a high no 1 pick and not signing 666.
That hope has a very small window as inept Jerry is the GM.
if you want a shoulder to cry on, you can use mine...I will comfort your pain....we know your dreams got chattered when you found out how much dalton sucks...we know its hard for you to accept you had no clue....its ok, cry it out.....let it all out....

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
How about @PAPPYDOG on October 13th

Look at the chest pumping and bravado

"Not only Gallup all our WR-TE will see an upswing in their production and not in Garbage time I might add.
Look for Zeke to produce more as he will see more lanes opening-up as the defenses won't be playing the run all game long."
Come on let's talk football :lmao2:

giphy.gif

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's so stupid.

They're trying to make this site the DAKZONE and it drives them DAK CRAZY when we won't allow it....See they forget that folks have eyes and common sense!!!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
They're trying to make this site the DAKZONE and it drives them DAK CRAZY when we won't allow it....See they forget that folks have eyes and common sense!!!
no, its sane zone, when a few , yes less than the fingers on one hand fans on this board, try to make it into an AntiDakZone, by starting the same exact thread 3 times a day, 7 days a week. sorry, the exact opposite of what you said is actually at play, you, leeblair, khiladi and catch17....anybody else?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
It is not just Dalton that they are not playing for, MM and his coaching staff have not gained any respect from these players, none, nada , zero, zip. MM and his style of coaching was probably the worst hire that Jerry could have made to coach these entitled, overpayed, heartless players.
Maybe MM and staff dont have a lot of respect for the players on this team.

Swagger

Reaction score
OMG>..seriously..

Dak played behind this same OL all year and produced points....there is no sabotage...Dak is just better.....but that's so hard to understand for some Dalton stans
No he didn't!
Prescott had Tyron Smith, Zack Martin and La'el Collins for the vast majority of last season.
Prescott had Smith for two games and Martin for all 4 games he completed this season.
Dalton hasn't had Smith or Martin for the past two games, well Martin for a drive or so but that's it.
I'm not claiming that Dalton is better but just stating the facts - they have not played behind the same offensive line.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
No he didn't!
Prescott had Tyron Smith, Zack Martin and La'el Collins for the vast majority of last season.
Prescott had Smith for two games and Martin for all 4 games he completed this season.
Dalton hasn't had Smith or Martin for the past two games, well Martin for a drive or so but that's it.
I'm not claiming that Dalton is better but just stating the facts - they have not played behind the same offensive line.
HE DID IT LAST YEAR......

collins didn't play all year in 2020. Smith was in and out and injured.....

and your assertion is that Martin makes all the difference in offense....a RG, is the most important piece of an offense? is that your point?

seriously dude.

excuses for ineptness of Dalton keep pouring in.....Erving in fact was slated to be the back up tackle, so when Erving played, it was an upgrade over Knight, who was the 3rd or 4th strong tackle.

Swagger

Reaction score
It's so stupid.

Add in that the Falcons were all over Prescott until McKinley went down and another key defender. The offense looked like it has in the past two games until that point. Dalton played well against the Giants before facing a secondary that just picked off MVP favourite Wilson three times and then one of the strongest front sevens in the league! I do laugh because Prescott inadvertently got injured at the right time which massaged his own stats without even playing!
Again i'm not claiming Dalton has played well in the last two games because he hasn't but those who think we would have won with Prescott are an absolute scream. We had NO chance with this o-line and defense!!!

Swagger

Reaction score
HE DID IT LAST YEAR......

collins didn't play all year in 2020. Smith was in and out and injured.....

and your assertion is that Martin makes all the difference in offense....a RG, is the most important piece of an offense? is that your point?

seriously dude.

excuses for ineptness of Dalton keep pouring in.....Erving in fact was slated to be the back up tackle, so when Erving played, it was an upgrade over Knight, who was the 3rd or 4th strong tackle.
Smith and Collins played the vast majority of games last season. Smith may have been banged up but then which players aren't? Smith allowed 1 sack last season.

The only comparable game that Prescott played in with the Cardinals and Washington was the Rams game - where he had both Smith and Martin in that game and the offense limped to 17 points.

People focus on the Browns (defense average allowing 32 points a game) and the Falcons (they had burger flippers on their defense by the second quarter) games as though they were exactly the same as what Dalton faced vs the Cardinals (subsequently picked off Wilson three times) and Washington (maybe the best defensive front seven in the NFL).

I'm not bigging up Dalton and I have stated that he has not played well in the past two games but if we had a prime Dan Marino the past two games we wouldn't have won!!!

So you are happy with this exact offensive line going forwards without Martin, Collins and Smith?

Aaron Rodgers faced the Bucs when their defense were hot and on it. He threw a pick six and another interception. But again, I don't care if they had a prime Joe Montana, the Packers would not have won that game. The Bucs were relentless and the Packers' line couldn't protect Rodgers and give him the time to throw. In the other 5 games this season he has been given time to throw and he is 17 TDs with 0 INTs. Imagine judging Aaron Rodgers based on one game where he faced a team that played lights out on defense compared with the Texans or Vikings defenses...

Blake

Reaction score

You really are a mental midget.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Wilson three times and then one of the strongest front sevens in the league! I do laugh because Prescott inadvertently got injured at the right time which massaged his own stats without even playing!
Again i'm not claiming Dalton has played well in the last two games because he hasn't but those who think we would have won with Prescott are an absolute scream. We had NO chance with this o-line and defense!!!

Exactly. The Oline is so bad we cant even run a play right now.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Smith and Collins played the vast majority of games last season. Smith may have been banged up but then which players aren't? Smith allowed 1 sack last season.

The only comparable game that Prescott played in with the Cardinals and Washington was the Rams game - where he had both Smith and Martin in that game and the offense limped to 17 points.

People focus on the Browns (defense average allowing 32 points a game) and the Falcons (they had burger flippers on their defense by the second quarter) games as though they were exactly the same as what Dalton faced vs the Cardinals (subsequently picked off Wilson three times) and Washington (maybe the best defensive front seven in the NFL).

I'm not bigging up Dalton and I have stated that he has not played well in the past two games but if we had a prime Dan Marino the past two games we wouldn't have won!!!

So you are happy with this exact offensive line going forwards without Martin, Collins and Smith?

Aaron Rodgers faced the Bucs when their defense were hot and on it. He threw a pick six and another interception. But again, I don't care if they had a prime Joe Montana, the Packers would not have won that game. The Bucs were relentless and the Packers' line couldn't protect Rodgers and give him the time to throw. In the other 5 games this season he has been given time to throw and he is 17 TDs with 0 INTs. Imagine judging Aaron Rodgers based on one game where he faced a team that played lights out on defense compared with the Texans or Vikings defenses...
again...this year....this year....this year....

Dak, Dalton had pretty much the same OL....

and not sure what your point is with your response?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Exactly. The Oline is so bad we cant even run a play right now.
What you responded to is not my response on this thread...

"...Wilson three times and then one of the strongest front sevens in the league! I do laugh because Prescott inadvertently got injured at the right time which massaged his own stats without even playing!
Again i'm not claiming Dalton has played well in the last two games because he hasn't but those who think we would have won with Prescott are an absolute scream. We had NO chance with this o-line and defense!!!......

so not sure why you are plagarizing.....I would say that you made a mistake......else you are pretty desparate....