The cage Todd and Dak built for Jerry!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Todd France hasn't done anyone any favors.
But to your greater point, if this team won't play for anyone but Dak, we're screwed every time he can't go. And that doesn't sound promising long term.
If that turns out to be the case, and it looks like it might, then we have to consider where we want to go as a team disregarding his wants and desires.
Or we could just admit this season dedicated to Dak hasn't be all that grand due to the lack of dedication the players have shown the Grand Poobah.

They played for Dak resulting in the last 4 years of mediocrity at its finest.
From 2016 and onwards just got deeper into the toilet.
Hence our dilemma as this loyalty offers very little payback to the Star and its fans.
Our only hope is drafting a QB with a high no 1 pick and not signing 666.
That hope has a very small window as inept Jerry is the GM.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boy we’re you right about that Pump Action BB gun Dalton... Man! What a Stu....Er :rolleyes:
Like most Dak-Trolls, your intelligence level is below average.
Did you miss the part where I state they are not playing for Dalton?

Qcard

Reaction score
No, but we are still trying to understand WHY you thought they would be better with Dalton.....you are caught between Dak Hate and ignorance.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, but we are still trying to understand WHY you thought they would be better with Dalton.....you are caught between Dak Hate and ignorance.
Take all that hate and you know what to do with it bud.
Jeez go break a store window and steal some running shoes, will you!
Let us talk football here the hate is all yours!

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

You shouldn’t talk about other people’s intelligence with at take like “They’re not playing for Dalton” you sound silly. I wasn’t a “Dak-Troll”, but I’ve grown to like the young man, and it’s been fun watching your empty talk about Dalton.

Qcard

Reaction score
Take all that hate and you know what to do with it bud.
Jeez go break a store window and steal some running shoes, will you!
Let us talk football here the hate is all yours!
I don't break windows to buy running shoes. I pay and always get a receipt.
Like we have receipts of your stupidity.
Keep up the nonsense and I'll expose your soft under belly.... here's a primer Hater

Look at this example of @PAPPYDOG exemplary "Football" talking....

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/adjusting-on-offense-with-dalton.466182/page-3#post-10507929

October 14th Dalton Hype Machine
The offense opens up big time as Dalton can throw all type of passes and reads defenses much better than Dak.
Look for Zeke to find more lanes as the defense will not play STOP ZEKE as if they do they will get burned by the Fab 3.....

Qcard

Reaction score

Blake

Reaction score
You're not one to be talking about anyone's intelligence when it's pretty well established that your IQ is the same number as what's printed on Jaylon Smith's jersey. It's clear from any semi-educated person on this board that you slant to the far left of the bell curve, given your hot takes about Dak and football in general. You should pick another hill to die on because it's not a good look for a dummy like yourself to be throwing shade and the intellect of others. Not that it is the lone indicator of one's intellect, but I'd be curious to know if you actually completed highschool or were a dropout. Your inability to apply critical thinking tells me it's the latter.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
For seasons the Dak critics insisted that Dak was the main or only "major" problem that this Cowboys team had and said that all it took was plugging in a different QB for the Cowboys to be taken to the promise land of the Superbowl. Dak critics said that Dak was the one who was holding this team back and yet if going by the OP's logic and conspiracy theory the Cowboys players themselves don't seem to believe that Dak is holding them back, if they think so highly of him that they are intentionally losing and purposefully playing bad to sabotage Dalton.

Guess the OP has to come up with something to cope with the fact of Dalton not being the savior of the team that he was hyped up to be panning out. :rolleyes:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

You can state anything you want - that doesn't make it true.

You thought Dalton was as good, if not better, than Dak. You made that clear. That last two weeks have made those assertions look ridiculous. Instead of owning your mistake you've concocted a conspiracy theory, which looks even more ridiculous.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It’s not an opinion, it’s fact. Look at the last 2 games without him, the offense that lead the league in passing yards and points with Dak- has scored a total of 13 points in 2 games vs. the Cardinals and Commanders. I don’t even think Dak has lost one game to the Commanders in his entire career and today they blow us out by 22...

What more do you people need to see from Dak to understand the guy is very good.

The Seahawks, Browns, and Falcons are trash on defense. Absolute trash.

So yes.. We put up a bunch of inflated stats because we were down a lot of points against some of the worst defenses in the league and needing to throw a lot.

Bragging about all these yards and stats that we produced against those guys is like bragging about lighting up the Cowboys defense.

Dak as we all know can light up a bad defense. He just did more of that this year. While also having 4 picks and 2 or 3 fumbles to start the year.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboy fans have had a rough year. Not like Dak made things better. We were losing with him.
According to the Dak-Trolls here we were on glory road with Dak at the helm.:muttley:
Yes no further need to try and debate with the Dak-Zoids as this ain't about football at all.....oh well we await the Spring when we draft our new Franchise QB!